Kentec K21041M3 Sigma XT+ 4 Zone Extinguishant Control Panel - 1 Area.
Sigma XT+ control panels are multi-area extinguishant control panels complying with EN12094-1, EN54-2 and EN54-4.
The Sigma XT+ range offers panels with up to 8 zones of conventional detection with a maximum of 4 extinguishant areas available.
Each Extinguishant area has a comprehensive set of inputs and outputs and is configurable via a simple programming interface. All extinguishant areas may have up to 7 serially connected Sigma SI status indication and control units or anciallary relay boards connected via a simple 4 core cable.
The versatility of the control panel can be enhanced further by the fitting of up to 7 Sigma CP Ancillary boards (K580) or Sigma CP Sounder boards.
- Approved to EN12094-1, EN54-2 and EN54-4
- 4 detection zones
- 1 extinguishant areas
- Dual extinguishant outputs for each area (configurable as Main/ Reserve)
- First and second stage sounder outputs for each area
- First and second stage volt free changeover contacts for each area
- Released volt free contact per area
- Fault volt free contact per area
- Programmable extinguishant delays
- Programmable output duration
- Countdown indicator shows time until release in seconds
- Mode select and manual release controls per area
- Monitored remote manual release input
- Monitored remote Hold input
- Monitored remote Mode select (door interlock) input
- Monitored remote Released pressure switch input
- Monitored remote Low Pressure switch input
- Monitored Abort input
- Serial connection for Sigma Si status units and ancillary boards.