Compatible with any fire panel using XP95 protocol the Apollo 45681-709 EN54-23 approved visual alarm device is a loop-powered visual indicator combined with a standard Intelligent Mounting Base. It is used to signal a fire alarm in enclosed areas.
- EN54-23 Approved VAD
- Visual indicator flash rate of once per second
- Synchronisation of 'alert' and 'evacuate' tones
- Synchronisation of visual indicator flash
- Individual and group addressing
- Unique acoustic and visual indicator self-test
- Built-in Isolator