The IP67 Waterproof ReSet has been designed to deal with today’s difficult and harsh environments. Like the ReSet call point, it is a unique fire alarm manual call point that mimics the feel of breaking glass whilst offering the user the benefits and safety advantages of a glass-free resettable operating element. Once activated a warning flag drops in to view easily identifying the call point that has been operated. A key can then reset the unit.
The Waterproof ReSet (WRP) provides an ideal solution for most conventional fire alarm systems. Ideal for all outside applications such as oil rigs, ships, factory’s as well as wash down areas that are sensitive to broken glass.
- Waterproof tested to IP67
- Glass appearance maintains operator deterrence
- Positive activation that mimics the feel of breaking glass
- Visible warning flag confirms activation
- Simple key to reset operating element – no broken glass
- No glass elements to break, lose or incorrectly fit during installation
- Complete functional test with every activation
- Extremely attractive, high value look and feel
- Low profile, heavy-duty terminations – two built in resistor values
- Available in red, green, yellow, blue or white