C-TEC’s XFP502/H two loop 32 zone addressable fire alarm panel offer high performance at a competitive price.
Simple to configure using the free software, the XFP is interconnectable with upto 8 panels or repeaters, making the range ideal for use in larger applications such as office blocks, shopping complexes and industrial sites as well as smaller, stand-alone applications.
- Third-party certified to EN54-2/4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB)
- Full compatibility with Hochiki’s ESP Protocol.
- Two independently programmable conventional sounder circuits
- Two programmable inputs
- Fault output relay and three programmable relay outputs with voltage free changeover contacts
- Selection of zone dependency/coincidence functions
- Day/night (building occupied/unoccupied) function
- Investigation delay period function
- Phased evacuation facility
- Alarm counter that records how many times the panel has been in alarm state
- Powerful short circuit protected loop drivers, capable of supporting up to 40 loop powered 10mA sounders per loop
- Integral EN54-4/A2 switch mode PSU
- Adjustable contamination levels
- Earth fault monitoring Combined keypad / keyswitch entry to Access Levels 2 and 3999 event monitoring
- Intuitive Windows based upload-download PC program
- Optional flush-mounting stainless steel enclosures (for use with 32 zone panels only)
- Up to eight XFP main panels or repeaters can be connected onto a two-wire RS485 network.