The Advanced Electronics Mx-5401 1-4 loop addressable fire alarm panel incorperates the latest dual flashbased microprocessor technology combined with a high resolution / high contrast Graphical LCD display and tactile keypad providing a simple 'Select & Click' programming aid for Engineer configuration and End-User operation.
Powerful Cause and Effect programming coupled with 'DynamiX' zoning, and enhanced ‘Trace Diagnostics’ makes the Mx5401 panel suitable for a wide range of site applications from small to large complex multi-area systems. Fully programmable on-site via the on-board alphanumeric keypad, or PC-NeT Configuration Software.
- 1-4 Loop Fire Panel
- Includes 1 Loop Card
- Fully expandable
- Programmable Push Buttons
- Fully Networkable
- 20 zone led`s
- 25 System led`s
- Rack-mount options
- Fully programmable
- Dedicated loop driver for Apollo & Hochiki protocol support.
- Advanced graphical LCD user interface and support for up to 200 fire zones by default allowing full EN54 compliance without additional hardware expansion.
- Dual flash-based microprocessor technology with Real-Time Clock on-board.Dedicated USB & RS232 Serial Port for direct PC or modem connection.Installer friendly 'Auto-learn', 'Loop Detection' and on-board Scope facility for ease of Commissioning and Fault finding.
- Fully programmable via the on-board alphanumeric keypad, or PC configuration tools.
- The Graphical display can be configured to operate with virtually any language or character set, and allow the installer's logo to be applied using the ‘Logo’ application software.
- Robust removable equipment chassis with plug-in connectors for simple fixing and cable termination.
- Rack-mount options available.Integral ‘P-Bus’ for system expansion via available option cards. Connection to the ‘Ad-NeT’ peer-to-peer network is achieved using a simple plug-in network card allowing the system to share up to 2000 zones with full cross panel reporting, control and site-wide cause and effect functionality.
- Approved to BS EN54 part 2, 4 and 13.